Friday, June 19, 2009

another one bites the dust.

Another week down. Week 2 and 3 of camp were a complete success. i know i complain but on the whole i can say it was really fun. Below is a picture of me and a couple of the girls.

Girls from Intermediate Camp

They weren’t very good during week 2 but they tried so hard and so I was really proud of them. Week 3 was a little bit better and twenty times funnier. I am going to post some pictures when the girls e-mail them to me. it was fun because I totally remember a few of the kids from last year. I give all the boys a hard time for the week but they are so cute. I had like at least a dozen of them come and ask me to sign their t-shirt or their golf balls. Definitely a confidence booster. :D not to mention that will probably be the only time in my life that someone will ask for my autograph. these girls were so fun though. Kind of bums me out that I probably won’t be doing camps anymore. I just need to come to the realization that it will be time for me to get a grown up job next summer. Anyways…I can’t believe I am leaving to go home for the rest of the summer. I don’t think I am ready yet…for the golf extravaganza or for the saying bye to my people part. The rest of the summer could be crazy. I can't wait to see what it holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment