Words of wisdom from someone wiser than I [i know you didn't think that was possible] ---Like a morning deam, life becomes more and more bright the longer we live, and the reason of everything appears more clear. ---Jean Paul Richter
Friday, May 7, 2010
it's my birfday.
Today I turned 22. Should I feel older? I never seem to feel older on my birthday. Ever year I dislike having a birthday more and more. I don't ever want to grow up. haha just kidding. As I say goodbye to year 21 I realize that I have grown so much. I have learned so much about myself. what I want out of life. Sometimes I feel like this changes daily but my standards are set. I know that i am going to get a college education. I want to have a career that i enjoy while also being able to support myself. Independence is something I hope to acquire in my 22nd year of life. My 21st year was the year to mend a broken heart only to have it hurt after. I'm grateful for these experiences. They helped me to be the person I am today. they led me to better friends and made me rely on the more important things in life. I have a feeling that this year is going to be my year, the year that i make things happen for myself. Sit back, relax, and please enjoy while I share with you this amazing ride I call lyfe. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment